Detailed Product Description: Hifu face lifting HIFU-2S
High intensity focused ultrasound HIFU-2S
Working theory of HIFU:
High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) directly delivers heat energy to skin and subcutaneous tissue that can stimulate and renew the skin's collagen and thus consequently improving the texture and reducing sagging of the skin. It literally achieves the results of a facelift or a body lifts without any invasive surgery or injections, moreover, an added bonus of this procedure is that there is no downtime. This technique can be applied to the face as well as the whole body, and also, it works equally well for people of all skin colours, in contrast to that of lasers and the intense pulse lights
Features of the HIFU:
1. Quick & short treatment time : 30 MINS one face treatment
3. None downtime : skin just become red within the first several hours , then skin recover .
4. Instant result will be checked from the second month to the nine month , good result will last 2-3 years
5. Totally non-invasive
Strong Points of the HIFU:
Superficial ,deel dermis and SMAS(Superficail Muscular Aponeurotic System).
Triple layer lifting effect system
High peak power shortening procedure time.
Patients' high satisfaction
High quality,low consumables
More accurate procedure due to Exact Focusing Technology.
Layered energy emission transmitter of HIFU
1. DS-4.5D 4MHZ frequency used to transmit high- energy focused ultrasound to the skin, subcutaneous tissue, the ultrasound to penetrate the skin to a depth of 4.5mm, direct subcutaneous SMAS layer, forming í░heat coagulationí▒ regional, targeted to thicker skin, such as cheeks, etc.
2. DS-3.0 for transmitting high frequency of 8 MHZ focused ultrasound energy into the dermis layer of the skin tissue,the ultrasound to penetrate the skin to a depth of 3.0mm,is responsible for activating the skiní»s dermal layer of collagen,effectively enhance the effect of the consolidation of the outline,but also improve large pores and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
3. DS-1.5 10MHZ frequency used to transmit high-energy focused ultrasound to the epidermis tissue,the ultrasound to penetrate the skin to a depth of 1.5mm,is responsible for activating the skin epidermis in thinner tissue.